Quote:

Live, Laugh, Love!

About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole but I preferred to be called Nikki. I'm at freshman at Salem State and am majoring in Special Education and psychology. I have always wanted to be a teacher ever since I was a little kid. I love kids and being around them is always a good thing. I babysit quite often and enjoy every second. Anything you want to know, feel free to ask! :]

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Final

Taking this course this semester has helped me learn a lot about wanting to be a teacher and what is involved when it comes to teaching. This course has taught me that there is a lot more to being a teacher than just standing in front of the class lecturing different lessons to them. It has taught me that as a teacher I am going to have to make sure that everyone in the classroom is learning in an equal way and that everyone in the classroom understands what is being taught.

The observations that we had to do in this class was very helpful and showed myself that I want to be a teacher. And it helped me see different ways of teaching after being in a classroom and then comparing what we have read throughout this semester.

Reading other people's blogs and reading the posts that the other people wrote helped because I was able to see their own opinion on what they thought about what we were learning and it made me think in a different way instead of just seeing it one way I was able to look at things in different ways.

No comments: